Malaysia is a Muslim country with a total population of 29 million people. From the 29 million people, 17 million people are Muslims.
Malaysia is well known for their multi races ethnicity such as Malays (100% of Malays are Muslims), Chinese, Indian and other races.
There is no issue of performing the life as a Muslim in Malaysia unlike the west. The Muslims can pray freely and practice the religion without any issues.
Never in Malaysia we hear the discrimination againts a Muslim woman who wears hijab.
We have thousands of Masjids and Surau's in Malaysia and hereby let us share with you the top 10 Masjids around Malaysia that can bring joy to you.
1. Putra Mosque, Kuala Lumpur
2. Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Mosque, Shah Alam
3. Crystal Mosque, Terengganu
4. Ubudiah Mosque, Kuala Kangsar
5. Zahir Mosque, Alor Star
6. Penang State Mosque, Penang
7. Masjid Wilayah Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur
8. Masjid Sultan Sulaiman, Klang
9. Masjid Bandaraya Kota, Sabah
10. Melaka Straits Mosque, Malacca
We hope you will be inspired to visit this beautiful mosque and make prayers there.
Do share with us some of the mosques which you think deserve to be mentioned.