How many of us has gone to Umrah? Perhaps not everyone of us are able to go there but to those who has the chance to go, you may need to bring items that are essentials for your Umrah Trip.
There are items which are essential (must haves), generals and also good to haves. We hereby would like to share some of the items with you so that it can bring ease of mind while you are there performing your Umrah and also Ziarah.
Early preparation is better. Make sure items that are in the checklist requirements are gathered in one place or on the table before it is put into the bag. Usually your travel agency will provide a few bags which are one big luggage bag, medium size luggage bag and one more sling bag.
The items we share in the checklist will definitely be enough for you to store in one of the luggage bags.
Umrah Checklist Items for Muslimah ladies (Must Haves)
- Telekung top and down (Prayer wear)
- Telekung pocket
- Mini telekung
- Telekung with sleeved (sleeved prayer wear)
- Hijab (to be worn during ziarah, eating or any other time)
- Sejadah mini is essential as you will be praying a lot in the masjid. Although there are carpets in the masjid, sejadah mini is a good must haves item especially if you are sensitive to dusk.
- Doa book / handbook umrah
- Niqab (this is good if you don’t want people to recognize you)
- Face Mask (there is a lot of dusk and wearing face mask can avoid dust and germs)
- Jubah/ abaya/ modest wear (to be worn daily)
- Pajamas or anything suitable for your sleepwear
- Socks for Tawaf and Saie
- Socks Wudu
- Gloves / Handsocks
- Singlet or T-shirt zip (used in jubah or abaya)
- Long Pants 'cotton' (this can be used in case you wear jubah or abaya)
- Sarong or batik (very common among South East Asian ladies).
Good to have and toiletries (toiletries)
- Spray bottle
- Small towels (thin)
- Wet wipes
- Panty liners
- Clothes hanger
- Soap and shampoo (most hotels have this unless to ease your mind in case if you go to the 3 star and below, you might need to have your own soap and shampoo)
- Deodorant (be sure to wear before Ihram)
- Aloe Vera gel
- Vaseline (for soles)
- Lip balm
- Creams for dry skin
- Facial mask
- Cool fever
- Vitamin C
- Medicines flu
- Massage oil
- Hand sanitizer
- Eye drops
- Toilet Slippers
- Shoes / slippers, extra
- Nail Clippers
- Shoe bags
- Pen and note books
- Scissors (for tahalul)
- Rope / Ribbon brightly coloured (for easy identification of the bag)
- Marker pen
- Sellotape white (masking tape)
- Handset & charger
- Universal Travel Adapter / Converters
- Bottled water
- Food containers
- plastic bags (advisable to be M size)
These items listed here in this blog is just an indicator of what is good to have. There are items that you already have and therefore don't buy but for items you don't have, it is good to have them.
It is good to perform Umrah with all items ready and thus can eliminate your stress level when performing Umrah.
May Allah bless all your journey.
My name is Matt. I’m here to say a very big thanks to Priest Salami and his great Oracle for saving my marriage. No one would have believe that I and my wife will ever come back together again as lovers. But this great spell caster reunited us in just 48hours. Priest Salami is truly a real and honest online spell caster. Contact him now on: email@example.com. Whatsapp number: +2348143757229